1.1. This offer is the official offer of TM "CND", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude a contract for the sale of goods by remote means, that is, through the Internet store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places the Public Offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller "https://cnd.com.ua (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
1.2. At the moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance), conclude an electronic purchase agreement sale of goods, the fact of payment by the Buyer for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's website is considered.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the terms below have the following meanings:
* " product "- models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "on electronic commerce", a means for the presentation or sale of goods, work or services by making an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the website.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set forth below.
* "Order" - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- the Buyer independently places an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer an order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, The manager of the company is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
Cash on delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the branch of the transport company for cash in UAH.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The Seller has the right:
- to unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The Buyer is obliged:
- timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- to place an order in the online store;
- to issue an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibilities of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The Seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of personal computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond his control;
- for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer with the help of given access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC-addresses, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure events are understood as events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8. 5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. Internet the store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to its preliminary publication on the website https://cnd.com.ua
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during the ordering process. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the law " On the protection of personal data ".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store means the Buyer's full agreement with the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce"
9.6. Using the resource of the online store for previewing the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The Internet- the store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
Procedure for the return of good quality goods
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine*.
10.2. The return of the goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the Internet store returns to him the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, minus the compensation for Internet expenses. store related to the delivery of goods to the Buyer.
* Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights" Attention! According to the Law of Ukraine on the Protection of Consumer Rights as amended on 02.10.2012, perfumery and cosmetic products are included in the list of non-food products of good quality that cannot be returned or exchanged. Upon receipt of the order, make sure that the delivered product matches your order. If the product does not match the order, we will of course refund you the money or replace the Product (after sending it to our address). The product cannot be returned after the fact of at least one-time use or damage to the packaging. Details about the law, you can check the link: https://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1023-12
Duration of the agreement
11.1. An electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement receives a response on the acceptance of this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2. Before the expiration of the validity period, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.